Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hazards of linking

Being relatively new to hosting a blog I learned something today. When linking always try the links after posting. I linked to two separate blogs this morning and found I did not do either one correctly. One was a misspelling of the url the other I had mistyped when I initially set-up the side bar. I added an s to Keane observations url it should have been keaneobservation.blogspot.com. Oddly enough there is an Edward Keane no relation set-up at the url I mistakenly had typed at my blog roll.

It's good to learn even if you feel a little stupid in the process.

2 comments:

  1. There's always copy & paste. That's what I do with links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, that's a good idea I'm not very adept around a computer, mostly feeling my way around and miss the easier ways of doing things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete